Montag, 3. September 2012

one of the worst days of my life.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Today was the first day of school after the summer holidays.
It was horrible. Believe me.
One thing ruined literally everything.

I got a rejection for the U.S.A. exchange which i applied for.

I really wanted to go there. Really. I have an 1 in English (in the German school system you get a school grade from 1 to 6. 1 is the best and 6 the worse)

The crappy thing is that a girl from my class, who has an aunt in Miami, has been accepted for the exchange. She can fly to the U.S.A. whenever she wants to! And her English is bad. -.-
Yes, I am jealous. Sorry but I literally fought for the 1 in English. All these fights and discussions with my teacher were for nothing. I have my 1 but that's all.

God, all this ruined my day. I'm kinda depressed.

But there is always a light at the end of the dark, isn't it?
The light in my situation is that I'm probably going to see One Direction.
C'ya guys! ♥

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich bin eben per Zufall auf deinem Blog gelandet und musste sofort Leserin werden *-*
    Dein Blog ist wirklich total schön *_*
    Ganz liebe Grüße,
    http://j-ulias.blogspot.de/ (Vielleicht hast du ja mal Lust, vorbeizuschauen! :)

    AntwortenLöschen